Tak condos phase 3!
They are going fast! The condos have all sold out.
The Tak Village condos were designed to make your life easier by providing you with unique conveniences such as a terrace featuring a panoramic view, a wired lounge-style lobby and multipurpose workshops where you can repair your bicycle, do paintwork or gardening and even give your pet a bath.
Conversations Around the Kitchen Island
Everyone knows that the kitchen is the centre of our lives. That is why the designers at Gauvreau Design together with the architects at Forme Studio have brought their innovative ideas to bear to make the kitchen in Tak’s condos practical and friendly. You will be tempted to test your culinary skills.
- The kitchen island is large and ergonomic
- Contemporary, new generation melamine kitchen cabinets
- Soft-close system on doors and drawers 3/4” quartz counter tops
- Stainless steel sink with design faucets Full set of European-style appliances (refrigerator, oven, cooktop, dishwasher, microwave and range hood)
About the structure
- Six-storey concrete structure with mezzanine
- High-end soundproofing
- Double thickness of common walls between homes
- Ceilings are 9 feet high on the ground floor and 8 feet, 6 inches high from the second to the sixth floor
- Underground parking
The common areas
A four-season rooftop terrace measuring some 1,000 sq. ft. featuring a spa where residents can experience a Nordic hot sauna with a cold bath, a lounge with a fireplace, green spaces, an interior courtyard, and a gym, all this promotes good neighbourhood relations. One might say that strong friendships are created in great places.
Quality and Design at the Forefront
- Large selection of Scandinavian-inspired finishes created by interior design professionals
- Engineered flooring with soundproofed underlay
- Generous window arrangement
- Programmable electronic thermostats
- Air conditioning system
- Personal air exchange system
- Ceramic bathroom floor and wall covering (around the shower and around the bath/shower combination)
- Included high-end household appliances
- Home central hot-water system