The Tak Village condos were designed to make your life easier by providing you with unique conveniences such as a terrace featuring a panoramic view, a wired lounge-style lobby and multipurpose workshops where you can repair your bicycle, do paintwork or gardening and even give your pet a bath.
Become VIP of phase 3 condos
Contemporary design, an eco-friendly approach, high-quality materials.
Quality and Design at the Forefront
- Large selection of Scandinavian-inspired finishes created by interior design professionals
- Engineered flooring with soundproofed underlay
- Generous window arrangement
- Programmable electronic thermostats
- Air conditioning system
- Personal air exchange system
- Ceramic bathroom floor and wall covering (around the shower and around the bath/shower combination)
- Included high-end household appliances
- Home central hot-water system
The common areas
A four-season rooftop terrace measuring some 1,000 sq. ft. featuring a spa where residents can experience a Nordic hot sauna with a cold bath, a lounge with a fireplace, green spaces, an interior courtyard, and a gym, all this promotes good neighbourhood relations. One might say that strong friendships are created in great places.
About the structure
- Six-storey concrete structure with mezzanine
- High-end soundproofing
- Double thickness of common walls between homes
- Ceilings are 9 feet high on the ground floor and 8 feet, 6 inches high from the second to the sixth floor
- Underground parking