Neighbourhood living takes root when everything is nearby. Everywhere feels like home.
The Spirit of Rosemont-Angus
Welcome to the neighbourhood
At Tak Village, life wouldn’t be the same without the richness of the neighbourhood. Nestled in the heart of Montreal, Rosemont-Angus offers new owners easy access to everyday essentials. Parks, daycares, schools, clinics, drugstores, supermarkets, businesses, cafes, bars, restaurants… everything is there, only steps away!
A Bustling Village
Portrait of Rosemont-la-Petite-Patrie The family neighbourhood of Montreal
The Angus neighbourhood is nestled in the heart of the Rosemont-la-Petite-Patrie sector, an area of Montreal in full expansion, where quality of life and easy access to services keep attracting families.
Portrait of the neighbourhood
- 134 000 residents
- 36,2 % between the ages of 20 and 39 years
- 31 310 families
- 20 CPE and 8 daycares
- 20 primary schools 3 secondary schools and 2 colleges
- 4 hospitals, 3 CLSC and 2 private clinics
- 55 parks (with soccer fields, tennis courts, baseball, etc.)
- 2 markets (Marché Jean-Talon and Marché Maisonneuve)
- 2 arenas and 11 outdoor skating rinks
- 1 botanical garden and 10 community gardens
- 3 outdoor pools and 1 indoor pool
- 8 wading pools and 4 water parks
- 30 community and leisure organisations
- 3 libraries and 1 Maison de la Culture
- 1 cinema (Cinéma Beaubien with its famous International Children’s Films Festival)
At Tak Village Everything within reach, day after day
With cycling and pedestrian accessibility indexes of 93% and 85% respectively, together with several nearby bus stops, everything you need, ranging from daycare centres to trendy cafés, is close by.